The Complete Online Resource For the 2017 Navy Physical Fitness Test
3 Steps to take now if you Failed the Navy PRT
1) Convince your command that your are serious about staying in the Navy. This is the most critical
step you can take. In the days after your PRT failure your command will be looking hard at your performance,
character and motivation to see if you are the type of sailor they want to retain.
2) Convince your self that you are serious about getting into shape. Convincing your self is even harder
than convincing others. While it
1) Convince your command you are serious about staying in the Navy. This is the most critical step you can
take. In the days after your PFA failure your command will be looking hard at your performance and your
motivation to see if you are worth retaining.
2) Convince yourself that you are serious about getting in shape. Convincing yourself that you are serious about
getting in shape is even harder than convincing others. While it may be easy to fake it to others, you can’t fake it
to yourself. This is an area where I can help. I offer fitness coaching, and guarantee that you will pass your next
PFAs. My rates are the cheapest you will find anywhere and so far none of my clients have failed the PFA. If you
pay today we can start working together tomorrow.
3) Recognize that if you fail the next Navy fitness test that you will be processed for administrative separation. A
s NAVADMIN 178-15 “ A sailor who fails two PFA cycles in the latest three year period shall be processed for
administrative separation.” This is very clear guidance for any PFA failure and unlike in the past there is not a
process for commands to submit waivers. Therefore; if you fail one PFA you need to pass the next SIX PFAs if
you hope to keep your job in the Navy.
Three Steps to take if you failed